Hello California licensees and welcome to The Virtual Realty Group. You are taking the best step to advancing your career and taking it to the next level. Please perform the easy steps below to become licensed with The Virtual Realty Group.
There are 6 easy steps to join us:
1. Agent Information Form: Please review and fill out this electronic form completely. Once finished, click “Done” at the top right 1 time, and it will automatically be sent to us.
2. Independent Contractor Agreement /Commission Schedule & Office Policy Procedure Manual: Please review and fill out these electronic forms completely. Once finished, click “Done” at the top right 1 time, and they will automatically be sent to us.
3. Please upload to us a copy of your drivers license and current auto insurance policy showing coverage dates below, or you can take a “good” picture of them and email them to us at: TeamVRG@gmail.com.
4. Please move your license to our brokerage by visiting the CA BRE e-licensing page and performing the necessary license change steps. You can login direct here. Please use the following information below. For MLS ONLY, see C below:
A. If you ARE going to join a board/MLS and be a Realtor® (except for the Monterey or Shasta boards), please use our license#- 01897533.
B. If you ARE going to join the Monterey or Shasta board/MLS and be a Realtor®, please use our license#- 00515667.
C. If you are NOT interested in becoming a Realtor® and paying those fees and prefer to do the “Parking” plan, or referrals only plan, please use our license#- 01004922.
D. If you are ONLY interested in doing non residential property, please use our license#- 01897533.
Our address is: The Virtual Realty Group. 92 Corporate Park. Suite 744. Irvine, CA 92606.
Note- A salesperson licensee is required to transfer their license to our brokerage while a Broker licensee is only required to change their “Main Office Address” to ours, which is: The Virtual Realty Group. 92 Corporate Park. Suite 744. Irvine, CA 92606.
5. Upon submission of the above-mentioned items, there is a 3 times per year (every 4 months) exclusive Membership fee as part of becoming a Licensee with us. Are you planning to join us in multiple states? If so, you would NOT pay this fee for each state. You would simply pay 1 fee. If you haven’t already read about this fee on an earlier page, you can read about it here, and execute the one that applies to you.
Once you send us the paperwork from above and are accepted into our brokerage, please take care of this last final step.
6. (For ALL salespersons only NOT brokers)- Please visit the elicensing division here and login with your username and password. On the next menu options page, please click on “Print License Certificate”. This will open your real estate license in a vieweable PDF document that you will save to your computer. Then we need you to email your license to us using the email address above.
Once you send us the paperwork from above and are accepted into our brokerage, we will send you a welcome email with all the necessary information for logging into our Backoffice, transaction coordinator and how to order your 500 free business cards and 2 free yard signs or 2 free car magnet signs, plus so much more.
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns or call us direct at 1-888-407-2410.
Welcome aboard and have a long and prosperous career with us!
THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP